OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
1. IrDA Infrared Drive
Allows a PC to transfer data without any wire to portable devices such
as mobile telephones, laptops, cameras, printers, medical devices, and personal electronics.
The main characteristics of this kind of wireless optical communication
are physically secure data transfer, line-of-sight (LOS) and very low
bit error rate (BER) that makes it very efficient and cost effective.
2. HIGH POWER® Power Supplies
Designed for commercial and industrial
application as well as high end PC workstation and gaming systems.
All power supply models are true-wattage rated and UL (or TUV) safety approved.
Additionally, all models are in compliant with FCC and various
international safety and efficiency standards.
3. SHARK TECHNOLOGY® PC Power Supplies
you are building an inexpensive system or replace an aging power supply
in your older name brand system, you need a power supply that is value priced and yet reliable.
4. SCE USAtm Mainboards
Unique computer systems and components for special applications.
To find out about the rest
of the products, please take a few minutes of your time to browse through our web site.
- 2020 -- Support contact-less secured no-pairing infrared data transfer for tech servers
- 2017 -- Formation of mechanical design team to provide chassis design and prototype services
- 2011 -- Trademark SHARK TECHNOLOGY® approved by US Patent and Trademark Office.
- 2004 -- Formation of an engineering team to provide local engineering consulting services.
- 2001 -- Trademark HIGH POWER® approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- 2000 -- Began distribution of SCE USAtm motherboards bundling with enhanced features such as complete solution on IrDA infrared wireless
data transfer, and additional USB ports, etc.
- 1998 -- Completed Just-In-Time logistic support.
- 1995 -- Product Marketing team created to commercialize emerging technologies.
-- Operations expanded to include sales and distribution.
- 1988 -- Established as a product research design center for electronic manufacturers.
OUR SPECIAL SUPPORT
- Reliability and compatibility of our inventory items are
proactively monitored. Our customers can prevent having technical
and integration problems simply by purchasing products from us.
- RMA service that is integrated with our technical department to provide continuing feedback to our customers and the factory.
- Custom power supply projects
- Fast shipping, local delivery, and precision scheduled pick up
Business Office & Hours
1247 N. Glassell St. #1, Orange, California 92867, U.S.A.
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. -- 4:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Pickup & Delivery:
Please contact us to schedule an appointment