How much time does this entire
operation take ?
Only a few seconds for a small
And what if the file size is
larger than 1.44 MB ?
No problem. The file size can be as large as your
hard drive can accommodate. It is not limited to any media capacity.
How do you copy a file from
a notebook to a PC now ?
1. Locate a floppy disk that is free of any possible
2. Find out the size of the file that you want to
3. Make sure that the floppy disk has enough free
space to accommodate the file.
If there is not enough space, you would need to
free up the space by either deleting some files on the floppy or move those
files to somewhere else on the hard drive and worry about it later.
4. Copy the file from the notebook's HD to the floppy
assuming that the floppy
drive is already connected and
you didn't have to shut down the notebook to
hook up your floppy drive.
5. Take the floppy disk out and stick it to the PC's
6. Activate Windows Explorer here again on your PC
to copy the file over.