OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
1. IrDA Infrared Drive
Allows a PC to transfer data without any wire to popular electronic
products such as Palm Pilots, cellular phones, notebooks, etc. There
are several package versions to support retail distribution, system
builders, and OEM manufacturing.
2. HIGH POWER® Power Supplies
High quality power supplies designed for commercial and industrial
application as well as high end PC workstation and gaming systems.
All models are true-wattage rated and UL safety approved.
Additionally, all models are in compliant with FCC and various
international safety and efficiency standards.
3. SHARK TECHNOLOGY® PC Power Supplies
you are building an inexpensive system or replace an aging power supply
in your older name brand system, you need a power supply that is value priced and yet reliable.
4. SCE USAtm Mainboards
Unique computer systems and components for special applications.
To find out about the rest
of the products, please take a few minutes of your time to browse through our web site.
- 1988 -- Established as a product research design center for electronic manufacturers.
-- Operations expanded to include sales and distribution.
- 1995 -- A Product Marketing Group was added to commercialize new products and emerging technologies.
- 1998 -- Completed Just-In-Time logistic support.
- 2000 -- Began distribution of SCE USAtm Mainboards bundling with enhanced features such as complete solution on IrDA infrared wireless
data transfer, additional USB ports, and easier driver installation, etc.
- 2001 -- Trademark HIGH POWER® registration approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- 2004 -- Formation of an engineering team to provide local engineering consulting services.
- 2011 -- Trademark SHARK TECHNOLOGY® registration approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
OUR SPECIAL SUPPORT
- Reliability and compatibility of our inventory items are
proactively monitored. Our customers can prevent having technical
and integration problems simply by purchasing products from us.
- RMA service that is integrated with our technical department to provide continuing feedback to our customers and the factory.
- Custom power supply projects
- Fast Will Call, local delivery, and palletized trucking arrangements
Business Office Location & Hours
1247 N. Glassell St. #1, Orange, California 92867, U.S.A.
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)